If you’ve already learnt the Free-Time Activities idioms and if you’ve practised answering as many questions as possible related to this field, then it’s time for more idioms. Although travel and holidays also mean ways of spending your free time, the purpose of this new list of idioms is to help students activate the necessary vocabulary before and during the exam with very little or no effort at all. The list also helps English teachers that prepare students for exams such as FCE, CAE, CPE or IELTS to create different games that could be used as warm-up activities.
Questions that students could answer using these idioms:
- Have you travelled recently? Where did you go and why?
- What kind of holiday do you like? Why?
- How do you usually travel to your holiday destinations and why?
- What is your favourite way of travelling and why?
- Where would you like to go for your next holiday?
- Where do you usually go on summer/winter holidays?
Click here to download: